Saturday, August 22, 2015

Welcome Back!

Welcome to 4th Grade!  I’m so happy that you’ll be a part of our classroom.  I’m excited about all that we have planned, and am looking forward to working with you and your child. We’ll have many wonderful experiences and opportunities to learn and grow during the upcoming school year.

This will be my third year at Mountain Island Day School, and my seventh year working in education.  I love working with the upper elementary grades!  

My husband, Chuck, and I have four children and a goofy dog named Maya.  My younger sons, Nick and Charlie, go to North Lincoln High School.  Nick is a  freshman and Charlie is a sophomore.  My only daughter, Laura, is heading off to college (sniff!) at Appalachian State University.  My oldest, Andrew, is all grown up and lives in Wisconsin.  We moved from Wisconsin to North Carolina in 2011 J

I believe that communication is the key to a great parent-teacher relationship. Please contact me if you have questions or concerns at any time. The easiest way to reach me is by e-mail at kpoole@midschool.org.  

I use this blog as our newsletter and will post regularly throughout the school year (I’ll email you a link when I do).

I’m looking forward to a year of fun and learning with your child! 


No comments:

Post a Comment