Sunday, August 24, 2014

Are You Ready?

It's the night before the first day of school!

I've spent the last couple of weeks working to prepare our classroom, and now I'm preparing my heart.

I've been praying for you and your child as you get ready for their first day of fourth grade.  I've also been praying for our school, our administrators, and our teachers as we await your arrival.

Tomorrow will be exciting, busy, and tiring!  I have lots of fun activities planned that will help us get to know each other and our classroom better, but the most important thing to me is making sure that your child is safe, comfortable, and happy.

If you have any last minute things that you want me to know about your child that will make their transition to the new school year (and for some of you a new school!) easier, please send me an email at kpoole@midschool.org.  I'll be checking my email as soon as I get to school in the morning.









No comments:

Post a Comment