Friday, August 22, 2014

Welcome Back!!!

I was so excited to see all of you at Open House last night...it was great to meet our new students and parents, and wonderful to see our returning ones :)  We're going to have an amazing year in 4th grade!

Thank you for participating in our Classroom Scavenger Hunt!  I'm hoping that it made it easier to know what you needed to take care of (forms, signups, etc) and pointed out a few things in the classroom.  I'd love to get your feedback on what worked well, and what could be better.  Please comment below or send me an email (kpoole@midschool.org) to let me know your thoughts.

I'll be using this blog as our class newsletter, and will send out a link to new posts via email, so watch for those to come out every Monday.

The easiest way to contact me is by email:  kpoole@midschool.org.  You can also call the school at 704-391-5516, or text me at 262-853-2136.  I'll make every effort to respond to your email, text, or phone call within 24 hours :)

Thank you for entrusting Mountain Island Day School, Mrs. Hudson, and me with your child's education.  I'm looking forward working with you and your child to make this their best school year yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment